Tuesday 7 January 2014

I am not interested in getting married: Salman

Unknown  |  at  13:07  |  ,  |  No comments


Superstar Salman Khan, who will be seen next in 'Jai Ho', talks about being single, marriage and women


Salman Khan says he is not interested in getting married and is happy being single.

"I am not interested in getting married or having a girlfriend. I am loving my single status. In 30 years I must have been single...I am loving it. I am absolutely having a blast...You have no idea how I am feeling," Salman said in an interview.

In the past, Salman was uncomfortable and always dodged queries on his marriage but now he seems to have a way around questions on his single status. Read more on MSN

About MovieMagik

MovieMagik is the ultimate source for Bollywood Movies, Hollywood Movies, Tollywood Movies, Pollywood Movies, Lollywood Movies, Ollywood Movies, Bhojpuri Movies, Marathi Movies, Gujarati Movies, Sandalwood Movies, Mollywood Movies , Kollywood Movies. MovieMagik is your destination for New Movie Trailers, Reviews, Photos and Events. Show your Love for Movies & Stay in touch for latest movie news and posters.

0 comments:

General